My work has appeared in…

Thursday 22 August 2013

Making Magazine


It may be raining outside but that won't dampen my spirit. The day was immediately brightened when my copy of Making magazine landed on our doormat. This issue is all about Eastern inspirations, and includes makes ranging from satsuma pincushions to bento boxes to gorgeous kanzashi flower hairslides. There are also a couple of projects by me, a little scissors case and a sewing machine cover which I was asked to make. Funny, until I made one, I never knew how much I actually wanted a bespoke sewing machine cover and how ugly my floppy plastic cover looked. We live and learn!



Elizabeth,
x.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    What a lovely magazine this must be. The satsuma pin cushions are not only nice to make and look at, but also so practical as you can divide the various pins and needles you use.
    Who wouldn't want a tailor made sewing machine cover?! For travelling, a scissors case is important.
    21 projects to make, I am sure you will be busy trying out some of them.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, I'd love to hear from you!