My work has appeared in…

Friday 2 January 2015

Stonefish…

Happy New Year everyone!

It's been a productive holiday in terms of sewing. I made a start on some new things, and finished off others. Firstly, a little finish. I found a half finished felted pebble at the bottom of my work box that was just begging to be set free. Both the pebble and piece of tumbled glass were found at the beach, so it's perhaps appropriate that they've been turned into this strange little fish. I don't think he'd be much of a swimmer though…


More to follow once the light is good enough to take decent photos.

Elizabeth,
x.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you , too.
    This fish is far too interesting to eat, so instead of making sushi I suggest you keep it in an aquarium! Or maybe it is such a unique species that it survives on dry land, then keep it on the shelf. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree, it's definitely not for eating, although I do love fish and chips, I'm not willing to break my teeth on this stonefish.

      Delete

Comment away, I'd love to hear from you!