My work has appeared in…

Friday 19 January 2018

Magazines…



It's perhaps a little late to be flaunting a round-up of work I was commissioned to do for magazines last year, my justification is that two are for publication in Sewing World this January and February.


I never get over the thrill of seeing my sewing and words in print. As an old school graphic designer who trained by tracing off letter forms, having a go at using hot metal and typesetting at compositor's desks, playing with photogravure and litho printing techniques, and for whom a 'beard' was an in-the-know typographical term for a line descenders make, and not a reference to Shoreditch hipsters, nothing beats the smell and feel of actual paper and ink!


Elizabeth,
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I'd love to hear from you!