My work has appeared in…

Friday 28 September 2012

Blog comments

This is more of a tip, than a post really, and it doesn't have anything to do with fabric or yarn, but you might find it useful if you are a blogger.

I like to leave comments on other people's blogs, (and love it when I get them) but all too often find I'm unable to 'publish' a comment. I recently found out this is largely a problem encountered with blogger who changed their protocols to combat spam mail. The way round this is to alter your preferences so the reader leaves and saves their comments in a pop-up window. See the pic below for how to do it. Simple (but you'll feel like a complete tech-head when it works).


So, if you've been similarly frustrated, pass this info onto a blogger whose posts you'd like to comment on, and hopefully they will change their settings.

But remember what your mother told you: if you haven't got anything nice to say, best say nothing at all!

Elizabeth,
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I'd love to hear from you!