My work has appeared in…

Thursday 3 July 2014

Love Sewing…


I almost missed this! A while back I made two azuma bags for Love Sewing magazine, then forgot all about them. I didn't even hunt down the magazine to see how my bags looked in the photographs. I did find this pic of the mangle cloth version on Love Sewing's website though. In case you're wondering what on earth a mangle cloth is, it's a very long piece of heavy linen, used to wrap clothes in and protect delicate items such as buttons, beads and boning from being crushed by the force of the mangle's rollers.


The other bag was made from a vintage bark cloth curtain I've had for years. Fortunately, I took a quick snap of the bag before I sent it in, but I'd love to know how they photographed it.



Elizabeth,
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, I'd love to hear from you!